Terms and Conditions
Find below Fall into Flower’s general terms and conditions, full details are available on request.
Weddings & Events
- A quotation for the cost of your wedding/ flowers will be sent out to you soon after your initial consultation. This is a guide price and will be subject to change following the detailed consultation to account for any changes you make nearer to the wedding day and reflect the market cost of the flowers at the time of ordering. Seven days after the quote has been issued you will be required to sign our wedding contract. This will be countersigned by Fall into Flowers upon receiving the booking deposit and will then form a binding contract.
2. A £100 booking deposit is required to hold and book your wedding date. This should be paid during the initial consultation or with the return of the signed contract. This deposit will be subtracted from your final wedding bill. If for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding, this deposit is non-refundable. If you decide to postpone your wedding, we will hold the deposit until the wedding goes ahead and may be subject to rearrangement fees.
3. Once your wedding date is booked with us, you should arrange a further detailed consultation approximately 4 – 6 weeks before your wedding day. This is to finalise the arrangements and discuss any last minute changes.
4. All wedding consultations will be made by appointment only. The initial and detailed consultations are complimentary. We will be available for contact by phone and email at any stage to answer any questions and queries you may have. Further requests for consultations may be charged.
5. Any changes made to a wedding order must be submitted in writing by the bride, groom or appointed acting party. We order your wedding flowers approximately ten to fourteen days before your wedding date, dependent on type of flowers chosen. You will not be allowed to make any changes after the order has been placed without additional fees. We will however try to make small changes where possible to accommodate your needs.
6. As fresh flowers and foliage are living products, there are occasions when particular varieties may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source products accordingly, sometimes we are unable to obtain a particular type of flower. All fresh flowers and foliage are subject to availability and stringent quality checks, as such Fall into Flowers reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of the previously chosen flower. Please be assured that this is only ever done with the best interests of the client in mind.
7. The final invoice for your wedding flowers will be issued to you after your detailed consultation. The final payment must be paid in full 30 days before the wedding. Fall into Flowers reserves the right to cancel any wedding flowers, if payment is not made by this date. We are not obliged to offer any compensation for inconvenience caused.
8. Prices quoted will take into consideration a premium for weddings occurring over Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day weekend and any public / bank holiday.
9. We require a signature from yourself or an appointed person when you receive your flowers to confirm their delivery is of acceptable condition and that quantities are correct. Any queries must be raised within 1 hour of delivery.
10. If any elements are being transported from one venue to another by anybody other than the Fall into Flowers team, is done at your own risk.
11. We will treat all your personal information as confidential and keep it secure and use reasonable endeavours to comply with UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
12. You agree that any photographs of our flowers or products taken by us at your event or wedding may be displayed on our website or brochures. In the event that individuals are pictured we will seek your consent to display the pictures.
13. When we agree to provide flowers or other products to you for a special event, our terms and conditions for Weddings and Events will apply.
14. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
Events outside our reasonable control include any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- b. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- c. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- d. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- e. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- f. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- g. Unusual weather conditions
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the event which is outside of our control continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period
15. Cancellation Charges
Any cancellations made within 90 days of the booked event: No deposit refundable.
Any cancellations made within 60 days of the booked event: No deposit refundable and administration charge will be applicable of £50.00.
Any cancellations made within 30 days of the booked event: No deposit refundable and 50% of the final balance will be required.
Any cancellations within 14 days of the booked event: Full balance will be required.